TEACHMEET WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
cc licensed ( BY ) flickr photo by rolfekolbe: http://flickr.com/photos/46210293@N08/6801633404/
Visit the Presentations Page where (hopefully) all TeachMeet presentations will be available to view.
TeachMeet Sydney 2nd March 2012 was a resounding success.
Sit back and watch the UStream
Still don't understand what a TeachMeet is? Read this description from:
- TeachMeets will be meeting/un-conferences where teachers will share good practice, practical ideas and personal insights into teaching with technology.
- All participants are encouraged to be ready to volunteer an idea, a tool or a website that they have delivered in their classroom.
- Alternatively they can discuss a product that they believe enhances their classroom practice.
- You have a chance to say what you want:
- New scheme teachers are encouraged to attend and learn.
- The idea behind TeachMeets is hearing stories about learning, from teachers.
- This is a chance for teachers from all types of schools to network and to hear ideas from each other.
- TeachMeets are open to all and do not charge an entry fee.
- Sydney Morning Herald reported on the event: Lesson in numbers: TeachMeet aims for a world record
- One of the #TMWR2012 presenters, Dan Haesler , shares his presentation below:
- On his page Talking Points Dan asked if you’d like to suggest a topic for Talking Points please get in touch and he shared the next two videos meant to provoke some discussion.
If you’d like to suggest a topic for Talking Points please get in touch.